There is nothing worse than sustaining an injury as a result of another party’s negligence, and if this has happened to you, you can depend on an Atlanta injury lawyer from The Jones & Jones Law Group to effectively fight for the compensation you need to get back on your feet once again. Our firm proudly serves clients in Atlanta, Cobb County, Fulton County, Gwinnett County, Dekalb County, Clayton County, Fayette County, and Henry County. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you.
Atlanta Injury Lawyer | Representing Accident Victims in Georgia
Here at The Jones & Jones Law Group, we understand that clients are far more than clients–they are people who’ve been hurt, and they need someone who will be their staunch legal advocate. Unfortunately, insurance companies are seldom on the right side of the fight, though our firm always is. No matter the hurdles thrown our way, we will tirelessly work to attain the justice you deserve.
Our Legal Services
Our knowledgeable legal team handles a wide array of accident cases, including the following:
- Auto Accidents: Auto accidents are the most common type of accident, and unfortunately, they are often the most devastating. Our firm handles a wide array of auto accident claims, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, and more, and we are ready to effectively handle yours as well.
- Slip & Fall Accidents: Accidents can happen virtually anywhere, and it is not uncommon for individuals to sustain serious injuries due to unsafe property conditions. Whether you were injured while walking down a sidewalk, through the aisles of a grocery store, or otherwise, you can depend on us to fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Construction Accidents: If it weren’t for our hard-working construction workers, society as we know it would be nonexistent. This is why our firm takes such pride in helping injured construction workers obtain the compensation they need to move on with their lives.
- Defective Product Accidents: When we think of a defective product, we typically think of a simple waste of money. Unfortunately, there are times where defective products result in serious injuries, in which case the wrongfully injured party will file a product liability claim against a negligent product designer or manufacturer.
- Dog Bites: Though we tend to think of dogs as “man’s best friend,” there are times where dogs are either poorly raised or simply have a bad nature. Regardless, if you were attacked by a dog due to no fault of your own, you should have a valid claim against that dog’s owner. Our Atlanta injury lawyer is here to help.
- Nursing Home Neglect: Trusting a nursing home to care for a loved one is one of the hardest things anyone ever has to do, which is why it is both heartbreaking and enraging when we discover that nursing home management or staff is neglecting/abusing their residents. Unfortunately, this is something that happens more often than anyone would like to admit, and if you suspect your loved one has been neglected or abused in a nursing home, Jones & Jones is here to help.
- Work Injuries: No matter where you work, accidents are always a possibility, and if you’ve been hurt on the job, you need an experienced Atlanta injury lawyer who can fight for the workers’ compensation benefits, or the third-party lawsuit victory, that you need.
- Wrongful Death: There is nothing more tragic than losing a loved one, especially when it happens due to another party’s negligence. If this has happened to you, you should strongly consider reaching out to the compassionate attorneys right here at The Jones & Jones Law Group today. We are ready to fight for the justice you and your family deserve.
Fulfilling the Burden of Proof
After sustaining an injury in an accident due to no fault of your own, you should immediately begin documenting evidence surrounding the incident. This is because, in order to win financial compensation, you will have to prove that you were injured as a direct result of another party’s negligence.
After an accident, you should take pictures of the accident and its aftermath, ask witnesses for their contact information, call the police to the scene of the accident, and ensure that you receive medical treatment at once–even if you do not feel particularly injured from the start. Finally, you must hire a knowledgeable Atlanta injury lawyer who can work to uncover all other evidence required to satisfy the burden of proof on your behalf. In most cases, the statute of limitations for personal injury claims in Georgia is two years, so you should be sure to file your claim within two years of the date your accident occurred. That being said, the sooner you file, the better off you will be.
Recovering Your Rightful Compensation
As long as we can satisfy the burden of proof in your personal injury claim, we should recover financial compensation for two types of damages: economic damages and non-economic damages. Economic damages deal with the financial cost of your injury, such as the cost of medical bills, lost wages, and more, which non-economic damages seek to compensate an individual for intangible damages, such as disfigurement, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and more.
Contact an Atlanta Injury Lawyer
No matter where or how you were injured, if another party is at fault, you can depend on our firm to hold them accountable. We have fought for accident victims throughout the state of Georgia for years, and we are ready to put that experience to work for you as well. Contact The Jones & Jones Law Group today to schedule your free initial consultation with our firm.